About Me

I am 31.I love journalism,and am passionate about free speech.If there is anything I take pride in, it's exposing those who abuse power for personal gain at the expense of our very own development.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Beginning

I am cringing in my seat as I write this, because I am embarrassed that three years after the world was (is) getting crazy with blogging, I am only embracing it right now. Where the hell have I been?

Oh, now I remember, I was locked down in the corridors of Parliament, chasing political gossip and watching with gawking eyes, every move our so called venerable legislators make.

I have been, admittedly, divorced from reality for sometime now; shut away in the small cocoon that the Daily Monitor newsroom is
- which is quite awkward for a media practitioner.
But it’s never too late to gatecrash the party, init?

I am in, finally, to share the life and times of the Parliamentary Insider from Uganda’s banana republic.

So sit back and enjoy this roller-coaster-ride of all the untold stories, news and commentary from Parliament as seen by The Insider.

Cheers


1 comment:

Biryabarema said...

heey, been real slow to catch up. now worries, you've gotten started, just tap away at the keyboard as fast as your damn fingers can afford. aim at a daily upload.

Elias

Labels